Rainbow


You can get this image at CDAC's Progressive Freebie Challenge, you'll have 3 months to enter, and you'll get another image once the challenge ends. There is a twist this time around, once you've entered the first part of the challenge, you get another bonus image. So, this is the second image that I've received. It starts on April 1st and runs to June 30th.

5 by 7 Card Details:
- White card stock as the base
- Yellow Gingham  DP
- Plaid DP digitally created by me
- Image: I created a scene using hills and pathway from Make It Crafty. I added a clouds fill to the background. Then I used a tool in my Corel program called 'Picture Tubes', and added the tree, extra clouds in the sky, gazebo, little girl figure, and the garden of flowers
- Rainbow and clouds image is from Back to Paper
- The sentiment is from Doodle Pantry
- Embellishments: Petaloo flowers and Bubble pearls. Also added Puffy Glitter Paint on the 2 main clouds. The Bubble Pearls are from Pizzazzaplenty

Photobucket

Comments

  1. Sandi,

    This is sooo cute!!! I love all the things you have done using Corel.

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi, this so cute! You're extremely talented with your computer programs. I'm in such ah! The little stick girl is adorable. Great job.
    Hugs Friend
    Lynnel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi, your card is so sweet. I am so going to have to learn how to make my own plaid background paper as the one your created for this card is gorgeous. The little scene you assembled to go under the pretty rainbow is too cute. Wishing you a wonderful day! Thanks for starting the ball rolling with the second image in this round of the progressive freebies challenge. (I can't wait to see what you do with the 'Woodland Baby'. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and love the glitter paint! Thanks for using my digital stamp and mentioning my shop - I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cheerful card. Love the scene you incorporated with the Back To Paper image.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sandi, This card is awesome. You amaze me how you create paper, images, etc. digitally. I have so much to learn. I love this entry.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday