New Place

Challenge 68 at Pattie's Creations has a theme of using the colors 'Red, White, and Blue'. Usually with this type of theme, I go with an American Flag style of stars and stripes, but this time went with the colors only.
Card Details
- Cardstock base is a red color
- Blue cardstock was embossed along with the red base
- Image titled 'Three Birdhouses' from Pattie's Creations was digitally colored by me
- Embellishments: Red ribbon with white polka dots and white trim
- Red gingham bow
- Sentiment cut in oval
I made the sentiment generic. That way it could be for New Home, New Apartment, or New Anyplace!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. What a fun way to welcome someone to their new home. The embossed background really makes the image pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that image! You did a wonderful job with the sky and your details. Cute, cute, cute. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi,

    This is so colorful! I love how you colored my "3 Birdhouses: image.

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday