Summertime Fun


Summertime goes hand-in-hand with watermelons! How far can you spit out the seeds? Now that's a memory from my childhood, and what fun that can be!
Today's challenge #69 at Pattie's Creations Challenge has a theme of 'Summertime Fun'.
Card Details
- White card stock as base
- Digital DP wood panel texture in grey
- Digital DP wood panel in a brick red
- Image 'Watermelon' pre-colored from Pattie
- Red gingham bow as my embellishment

This will be part of a Greeting Card Gift Set
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Sandi, this is fabulous. I love your vivid coloring - makes me want to go get some watermelon right now. Your card is really well done with wonderful coloring, super digi papers, and perfect layout. That is going to be a wonderful Greeting card set. Many hugz - hope you have a wonderful Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi,

    What a great card for Summertime! This would make great note cards.

    Love
    your sister Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. CAS and just perfect!!! Love that image too. Great card for this time of year.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  4. that watermelon looks good enough to eat! what a fun card!

    i was never good at spitting - LOL

    have a great weekend.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, I love watermelons and this card has made me want to go and buy one now (yes even when it is freezing and raining in England lol)

    Hugs
    Kelly - Pattie's DTM

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, this is a perfect summertime card. Love your textured digi paper and your fab watermelon image.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a wonderful CAS design and the bow finishes it off perfectly.
    {I would love you to take part in my 600 Follower Give-away. Thank you so much if you have already entered and good luck.} Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love