Friday, September 20, 2013

It's Empty!


Is this the cutest image or what! The name of this image is 'It's Empty', which I think is perfect for it! Head on over to Pattie's Creations Challenge #76, where the theme is Animals. You can find this image at Pattie's Creations Digital Images shop on Etsy.

Card Details
- White card stock as base
- Red card stock layer
- Plaid DP digitally created by me
- Image digitally colored by me
- 2 sentiments with Spellbinders die cut scalloped ovals and distressed edges
- Green and Red flatback gems in gold at 2 corners, Pizzazzaplenty

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Sandi, this is precious! I love that image after seeing it on your card - you brought it to life! What a fabulous sentiment too! I am going to show this to my Mom - she will want to send a few cards like this to her other dog loving friends. Wonderful card. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!! Love that little image and your card is precious.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loving this card hun, that doggy is perfect, think I may have to go purchase him myself so I can can send to the staff at my dogs vets, they will love it.
    Hugs
    Kelly- Patties Teamie
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi, I can just see this happening at Christmas time. LOL!!! Such a cute image to being with and then you created an adorable card with it - great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandi,

    This card is adorable and I love how you colored my image "It's Empty". The fur looks great!

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a lovely image. This is something that my cranky dog would do. lol

    Great layout & colour combo x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a lovely image. This is something that my cranky dog would do. lol

    Great layout & colour combo x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥