An adorable Luminaria (aka night light) that any little girl would love. I'm hoping to get a tutorial made after the New Year when my craft shows are finished. It's fairly easy to make. Complete it with a battery operated tea light and you've got a great gift for someone.
Over at Pattie's Creations Challenge #77, the theme is Ribbon.
- Base is white card stock
- Hot pink card stock was embossed
- Front and side panels were die cut and translucent paper (vellum) was mounted from the inside of the Luminaria
- 2 images: Bella and Snow Globe from Pattie's Creations
- 4 pink heart-shaped pearls at the top corners
- lastly, coordinating ribbon