Friday, November 1, 2013

A Birthday


Our challenge #79 theme at Pattie's Creations Challenge is 'Birthday'. This month of November has 4 family members with a birthday. Our niece Sue (the 12th), nephew Angelo (the 14th), my sister Pattie (the 16th), and me (the 19th)! It's the big SIX-FIVE for me, Yikes! Oh well, it's only a number, yep a mighty BIG number.

Today's Card
- base is white card stock
- plaid paper is digitally created by me
- Image Allie and Wheelbarrow digitally colored by me
- Purple ribbon
- 3 white flowers with amethyst gemstones
- sentiment

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Sandi,
    November is a BIG Birthday month for us and I just love how you used my image in this card! Yes 65 is just a number and we just thank God every year that we have a Birthday to celebrate... "Happy Birthday Sandi"

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. It only matters how you feel in your heart and I can tell from your creations and comments that you are still very young! I am right behind you (today in fact) so I am sticking with this philosophy! LOL! November is a great month and how fun that one of this month's challenges is birthdays - now I know why!

    Your card is so pretty - I always love the way you color the bg on your cards and this one really pops against that purple paper. Well done! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. really 6-5? you don't look a day over 40! fabulous card... as always! have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sandi, I like how you have coloured in your wheel barrow and then backing paper is so pretty.

    what a busy month that you have coming up as a family, and I certainly would not have put you at the age you have just said from your profile pic.

    Crafty Hugs
    Kelly- Teamie xxx


    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely image & coloured beautifully x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another perfectly colored card - and I love the colors!!!! Someone will have an extra special Birthday when they receive this card! :)

    ReplyDelete