Here's my first Christmas card that I've made for 2013. It's also time for Pattie's Creations Challenge #81. The theme is 'Christmas Card', and I expect to see a lot of entries. As long as you have a Digital image (not necessarily from Pattie) on it, then come on over and enter. We have 2 winners every challenge. One winner is a Random pick with any image. The second winner is from those who entered with a Pattie's Creations image. It's a Win-Win deal, LOL!
- Base is a white cardstock
- Next is a digital creation of layers
- From the bottom, Green layer
- White layer
- Plaid layer
- Image layer, 'Candle with Holly', with green/white striped background
- Embellishment layer is 2 digital wreaths at the corners
- Finally, after all was printed I added Stickles glitter glue to the berries, and the flame!