Friday, November 15, 2013

Thank You


I love this image from my sister Pattie of Pattie's Creations! So I thought it would be appropriate for a friend, relative, or whoever, to simply say thank you for always being there no matter what.
Our challenge #80 for this week is (you guessed it) 'Giving Thanks OR Thank You'.

Card Details:
- Base is a white card stock
- Leaves digital DP layer
- Image 'Parrot Love' digitally colored by me with a darker DP
- Sentiment digitally composed in image layer
- 4 Ruby gemstones to finish the card
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Wow is this ever pretty Sandi! Love the bg paper,, the layers, and that super image. You did a fabulous job on this card! Love it! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really stunning. the paper makes it look mosaic! have a great weekend!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi,

    This is so nice! I love how you colored my "Parrot Love" image.
    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Sandi - another AMAZING card!!! I love how you colored the image and the leaves background is perfect!!! :)

    ReplyDelete