Friday, December 13, 2013

Think Snow!


I'd really like to say Don't Think Snow! We've had snow twice in the last 3 days, enough already!! I don't mind if it's on the grass and the trees, but hey, can you not snow on the streets and sidewalks for a change!
Today's challenge at Pattie's Creations Challenge is 'Snowy Scene within the image'.

Card Details
- Base is white card stock
- Ivory embossed card stock
- Image 'Reindeer in Snow' from Pattie's Creations
- Deer antlers have Diamond Glaze from JudiKins
- Snow drifts have Tulip 3D paint with Stickles on top
- Tree tops have Twinklets Diamond Dust
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandi, what a lovely Christmas card, I love how you and Nancy have picked the same image but it looks so different on both. If I dont pop in before I hope you have a Great Christmas and a wonderful 2014
    Hugs
    Kelly xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi,

    I love how you colored my "Reindeer In Snow" image. Is that a digital background or is it an embossed one? Either way I just love it!

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete