You can view all of my Tissue Box Covers for Sale
Saturday, November 30, 2013
Friday, November 29, 2013
Here's my first Christmas card that I've made for 2013. It's also time for Pattie's Creations Challenge #81. The theme is 'Christmas Card', and I expect to see a lot of entries. As long as you have a Digital image (not necessarily from Pattie) on it, then come on over and enter. We have 2 winners every challenge. One winner is a Random pick with any image. The second winner is from those who entered with a Pattie's Creations image. It's a Win-Win deal, LOL!
- Base is a white cardstock
- Next is a digital creation of layers
- From the bottom, Green layer
- White layer
- Plaid layer
- Image layer, 'Candle with Holly', with green/white striped background
- Embellishment layer is 2 digital wreaths at the corners
- Finally, after all was printed I added Stickles glitter glue to the berries, and the flame!
Friday, November 15, 2013
I love this image from my sister Pattie of Pattie's Creations! So I thought it would be appropriate for a friend, relative, or whoever, to simply say thank you for always being there no matter what.
Our challenge #80 for this week is (you guessed it) 'Giving Thanks OR Thank You'.
- Base is a white card stock
- Leaves digital DP layer
- Image 'Parrot Love' digitally colored by me with a darker DP
- Sentiment digitally composed in image layer
- 4 Ruby gemstones to finish the card
Friday, November 1, 2013
Our challenge #79 theme at Pattie's Creations Challenge is 'Birthday'. This month of November has 4 family members with a birthday. Our niece Sue (the 12th), nephew Angelo (the 14th), my sister Pattie (the 16th), and me (the 19th)! It's the big SIX-FIVE for me, Yikes! Oh well, it's only a number, yep a mighty BIG number.
- base is white card stock
- plaid paper is digitally created by me
- Image Allie and Wheelbarrow digitally colored by me
- Purple ribbon
- 3 white flowers with amethyst gemstones