Friday, May 2, 2014

Mother's Day


I'm pleased with how this card came out. I didn't know which size I wanted to go with, and ended up making a 5 by 7 card.
Today's theme at Pattie's Creations Challenge #91 is Mother's Day.

Card Details
- base is a white card stock
- Brown Metallic card stock
- Digitally colored image 'Thinking of You' from Pattie's Creations
- Yellow digital paper from Fred She Said
- Black lace borders are digital from Pixel Scrapper
- Shimmer bow from Embellishment World
Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Sandi - you should be pleased with how this card turned out - because it sooooo pretty!!! I love the colors you chose to use - Happy Yellow! :) What a pretty card for a very special person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So bright and cheerful! A fun Mother's Day card full of cheer. I need to do more cards in this color group - it instantly picks me up. Great job! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi,

    This is such a pretty card! I love the vibrant colors that you chose for the image too.

    Love
    your sister,
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully done. Love all the shades of yellows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, i have to agree with my teammates this card makes me smile, yellow is such a happy color. The layout is simple and classy, love it.
    Crafty hugs Julie Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your card turned out great Sandi. Love the brightness of it. Thanks for letting me know where that lace border was from. I went searching for it. I'll have to make it part of an upcoming 'daily download'. Don't you absolutely love that place?!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is just so cheerful with the yellow and orange and perfect for a loving Mom.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous Mother day card this is so bright and cheerful, I love it Sandi you have cheered me up...
    Love ~ Lady Anne xxx
    "Anne's Paper Dream's Blog"

    ReplyDelete