Friday, May 16, 2014

No, No, No Cards!

Front View
Side View
Close up View of Image

That's it, anything but a card is the theme at Pattie's Creations Challenge #92. I had some extra apothecary jars hanging around, so I filled it with my Mini Maple Walnut Chocolate Chip Biscotti! What's great about this, it's Low Carb and Sugar-Free! I brought some to a Kentucky Derby Party at our nephew and niece's house, and it went over really big! I'm thrilled when a recipe of mine that fits my lifestyle, works for 'regular' people. What I mean is they don't follow a low carb lifestyle.

Creation Details
- designer paper for the band around the jar
- designer paper die-cut with scalloped circle
- Image 'Chocolate Chip Cookie Jar' also die-cut with scalloped circle

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. Oh Sandi - what a great gift idea!!!! Love your jar, label, and of course - that yummo biscotti looks soooooo good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great gift idea! These look yummy and the label is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this cookie jar, it's a brilliant idea.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandi,

    This came out really nice! I love how you colored my image too. I will have to try your biscotti recipe soon.

    Love,
    your sister Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. How perfect! Great image, super idea, and love the cookies. I think this is my favorite thing I have seen you create. Hope they are low -carb! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete