After taking a little break at Pattie's Creations Challenge, we're back with #95 and a theme of Summertime Fun.
I enjoyed putting this creation together. From using a photo that I took of Seaside Park, NJ, back in 2010, to using patterns to fill the surfboards.
- base is white card stock
- multiple layers composed onto an orange background layer
- layer with Seashell paper
- layer with Footprints paper
- layer beach photo
- layer with Hang Thirty image from Pattie's Creations
- image digitally colored with rainbow background, footprints background, and fish background
- digital sentiment
I also made more cards with different sentiments as shown below.