Summertime Fun!


After taking a little break at Pattie's Creations Challenge, we're back with #95 and a theme of Summertime Fun.
I enjoyed putting this creation together. From using a photo that I took of Seaside Park, NJ, back in 2010, to using patterns to fill the surfboards.

Card Details
- base is white card stock
- multiple layers composed onto an orange background layer
- layer with Seashell paper
- layer with Footprints paper
- layer beach photo
- layer with Hang Thirty image from Pattie's Creations
- image digitally colored with rainbow background, footprints background, and fish background
- digital sentiment

I also made more cards with different sentiments as shown below.


Photobucket

Comments

  1. Fantastic!!! I love the patterns you used for the surf boards.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Love the colorful surfboards.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a fab idea, must give this a try.

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz2.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW Sandi! I just love how you colored My "Hang Thirty" image... Your fills on the surfboards are perfect...

    Love
    your sister,
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love