Recycled Project

Before and After
Q-Tip Holder

Our theme at Pattie's Creations Challenge #98 is "Altered or Recycled".
I have a Vanity table in my bedroom and thought this holder would look good on it!

Craft Details
Very easy! I created the plaid paper digitally in Corel. I added another layer of the image "Morning Glory Vine" from Pattie's Creations. I added a white outer glow to the image and composed it onto the plaid background. That's it! I cut the size I needed and adhered to the container after the original label was removed.


Photobucket

Comments

  1. Sandi this is a wonderful up-cycle project and would look really pretty in a bathroom.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful recycled project. Love that purple plaid background too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi,

    This is a great idea for re using an item that would most likely be thrown away. I love the plaid paper and the way you colored my "Morning Glory Vine" image.

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Sandi. I just thought to look up your blog again on Lady Anne's Friends and found it! I have added your blog address to my blog role now and won't lose you again that way. You made a cute project here. Very clever! I love recycled projects that end up making useful items for the home. I also finally noticed your comment about not being able to post on my blog? I hope you are no longer having trouble with posting? Maybe Blogger was just having a program problem the day you were there :) Anyway, I shall be back to visit you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday