Anniversary Cards



Pattie's Creations Challenge #101 has a theme of Embossing. Any type of embossing is acceptable!

Card Details
1st Card:
- base is white card stock
- Red digitally embossed heart paper
- green textured designer paper, embossed with Forest Branches folder
- 'Parrot Love' image from Pattie's Creations, digitally colored and layered on a background of leaves
- Image layers composed into a frame from Fred She Said then fussy cut
- Digital sentiment with outer glow
- Silver heart embellishment

2nd Card:
- base is white card stock
- Brown digitally embossed heart paper
- dotted DP embossed with Spellbinders 'Music' folder
- 'Swan Love' image from Pattie's Creations, digitally colored and layered on a background of water
- Image die cut with a scalloped circle
- Digital sentiment with outer glow
- 3 Petaloo flower embellishments
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Beautiful cards. Swans fell into my eye :) They are my favorite colors

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi,

    WOW! two cards for 1 challenge... I love how you colored both of my images and the embossing is perfect for our challenge. I love the colors for the swan card too.

    Love,
    your sister Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Olá Sandy
    Gostei da sua sugestão do desafio 101 do blog PCC, tanto que resolvi participar. Vim conhecer seu blog, os cartões são lindos. Parabéns pelo seu trabalho. Abraços.

    Hello Sandy
    I like your suggestion of the 101 challenge blog PCC, so much that I decided to participate. I came to know your blog, the cards are beautiful. Congratulations for your work. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday

Graduation