Calendar Page


Colors of Autumn is the current theme at Pattie's Creations Challenge. I love this image titled 'Allie Hiding in Leaves', it just makes me smile!
Sometimes you just want to make a quick and easy craft creation. I have a computer program called "Microsoft Picture It, Photo Premium 9" (it may be an older version) that has all kinds of craft projects to create and then print out. Once it was printed out, I added 4 Autumn colored glitter leaves, just to add that little extra something. Super EASY!
Photobucket

Comments

  1. Sandi,

    Sorry for the delay. I have been busy getting my garage sale ready.
    I love this Calendar! These are great colors for Autumn.

    Love
    your sister,
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great calendar page. Really great colour choices, perfect for the challenge! The leaf accents in each corner are a great idea as well.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love

Birthday