A New Year and a New Challenge!


I want to start off by wishing you all Good Health and Happiness in the years to come!
Over at Pattie's Creations Challenge, we are changing our schedule to the First Friday of the Month. That will coincide with our Freebie, which is also the First Friday of the Month. How much easier that will be for Pattie, and for me! Most of the time, the Freebie will be related to our current theme. So go ahead and grab it. You have until February 5th at 1 PM Central Time to enter a creation!

 Okay, now on to my creation for the first challenge of 2015, challenge #106 which has a theme of Fun in the Snow (Snow must be in the Image).

(click photo to view larger)

I have to admit that this image is a favorite of mine. Pattieboop and Allie on Toboggan.

Card Details
- base is white card stock
- next are multiple layers created digitally:
Bottom layer is a solid blue
Designer paper layer is a snowflake design
White circle layer
Transparent Image layer
Sentiment layer with an outer glow on the text
- after assembled I added Tulip 3D white glitter paint on the snow areas and part of the trees
- Inside sentiment (not shown):
"Hope your day is filled
with fun and surprises.
Let it be your
Best Birthday ever!"

I think a Birthday card fits with my front sentiment, don't you?

Photobucket

Comments

  1. So cute and pretty Sandi, love that snowflake paper. It goes so well.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! I love the image. When I was a child I loved to ride on a sled. So far I love the snow :)
    Hugs and Happy New Year :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sandi,

    This is so cute and what a wonderful idea for a Birthday card in the Winter! I love how you colored my image and I remember when I drew this one that the look on Pattieboop and Allie's faces left me laughing!

    Love your sister,
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another cool card. Love the cool tones throughout and that great image! Obviously great minds think alike since we both made a winter birthday card. ;)

    Happy New Year Sandi!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love