Love is Fur-Ever!


Everything worked out perfectly with this card. After looking at the image, I knew exactly what sentiment I could come up with! This could be a Valentine's card, an Anniversary card, or just a card expressing Love.
Pattie's Creation's challenge #107 starts today and runs through March 5th. The theme is "Valentine's Love".

Card Details
- base white card stock
- Digitally composed layers from bottom: Red border layer, Hearts DP layer, Red box layer, Image layer with outer glow, and Text layer
- Image from Pattie's Creations "2 Cats Sitting" (Freebie, not in the store)
- Red Glitter glue to create cat collars
Photobucket

Comments

  1. This is so cute Sandi, I love that awesome sentiment it finishes it off a treat.
    Hugs
    Cathy
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandi,

    This is adorable! I love the sentiment too... It is purrfect for my image. I am so lucky to have you as my Design Team Coordinator and also as my sister and friend!

    Love
    your sister
    Pattie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love these cute kitties.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely purrfect my dear. That background paper is AWESOME. I'm a sucker for a good play on words and for swirls so my eyes got a feast with this one! Unfortunately, I missed the freebie. Too bad as the image is the cat's meow. ;)

    Lisa D.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! I'm so glad to be on Pattie's DT with you! I'm also your newest follower!
    Hugs,
    Samantha xx
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love