Christmas Ornaments

Pattieboop and Allie Ornament
Pattieboop and Allie Christmas Stocking

Our theme at Pattie's Creations Challenge is Christmas cards, tags, anything Christmas with an IMAGE!
I decided to make 2 ornaments and add beads to them to dress up the wires. They came out pretty cute. Not crazy about the reverse side and might add a large white circle to hide that side. Maybe add glitter to that circle's edge. We'll see if I want to spend more time on them!
The images are from Pattie's Creations Digital Images.
Basically, I digitally colored the images, printed and glued them to a heavier paper, then I fussy cut them. Added glitter to the flocking areas, and green glitter to the tree branch for added oomph.
Used a small hole punch for my wire, and added beads to the wire. That's it!

Wishing you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!


Photobucket

Comments

  1. Sandi,

    I love these two ornaments and the way you colored both of my images of Pattieboop and Allie. They are so cute!

    Love
    your sister,
    Pattie ♥

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my post!
Sandi ♥

Popular posts from this blog

A Mother's Love